Interested in becoming a model engineer driver, learn new skills or have a passion for developing community spaces?
What we do:
- Drive model trains for public run days & birthday parties
- Maintain model trains for public use including machining new & replacement parts
- Construct tracks and new features such as bridges and tunnels
- Build and maintain workshop with a range of engineering tools
- Develop facilities such as meeting/club rooms, canteen and BBQ area.
- Stock and run canteen facility
- Configure railway electronics including automatic points and coloured signals.
- Manage a club with finance, association affiliation and members.
- Develop and maintain Melrose park and Inchiquin lake facilities.
Use our ‘contact us‘ page or ask one of our friendly staff during a working bee or public run day for more information.